Great For Any Type of Cold Filling.
- 1 pound of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 pound Pastry Margarine
- 1/2 pound Eccelso Vegetable Suet
- 1/4 pound Granulated Sugar
- 2 oz Salt
- 3/4 cup ice-cold water
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
1. Mix water, vinegar, sugar and salt together and place in the fridge until very cold.
2. Cut pastry margarine in cubes and add to flour with the vegetable suet.
3. Mix in a large bowl adding that cold mixture to the flour, your dough should be a bit dry and of a sandy texture.
4. Place dough in the fridge for two hours, then remove and use rolling pin to roll out on a floured surface.
5. Then place in the fridge for 45 minutes before adding filling.